MangoCRM gives you the ability to take payments from your customers directly from your account. See how to create a Paypal payment link to take Paypal payments directly from your Mango account.
In this article, we shall learn how to generate a Paypal payment link to use when setting up new products and/or services in your Mango account.
You will only have to do this once for each product or service. Once you are all set up, you can easily add products and services to your customers' accounts and they will automatically receive email notices to log into their accounts to pay you.
Members of your team will also be able to add products and services to customer accounts. Only you, however, and other Admins can create products and services.
1. Go to your Paypal account.
2. Log in if necessary. If your PayPal page doesn't automatically open, click login in the top-right corner of the page, enter your email address and password, and click Log In. You can then click My PayPal in the top-right corner to open your page.
3. Click on the "Tools" link in the top menu and select "All tools"
4. Select "Paypal Buttons"
5. Now you can pick a button that corresponds with the type of product or service you are setting up. For single pay Items, you can pick the "Buy now" button option. For subscription products or services, you can choose the "Subscription" option.
6. Next, you will want to fill in the required fields. Be sure to use the same name and item numbers as you did in your Mango account so as to keep track of your sales, inventory levels, etc.
7. Once you click "Create button" you can click on the "Email tab" to access a short link for your product. Copy this link and paste it in the "Paypal field" in your product setup page in your Mango Account and click Save.
Now, every time you add this product to your customers' accounts, they will be able to pay for this particular product by logging into their Mango account.
Note: You only have to do this once for each product or service.