In this tutorial, I shall walk you through the steps required to create Text, video and link-based photo announcements in your MangoCRM account.
The "Announcements" feature in your Mango account is built to allow you or any member of your team to share all types of information with the rest of the team or with your customers. Shared announcements or posts may take the form of video, text, or Photo.
Any one of these types of content can be shared as systemwide posts or with a select few users and customers/contacts.
After a post is shared, other members and customers my engage with shared content via "Likes", just like on social media, as well as make comments about the shared posts. The author of shared posts can delete their posts or remove comments associated with their posts.
In this tutorial, I shall walk you through the steps required to create text-based "Announcements".
Here is how you create one
1. Log into your Mango account
2. Click the "Announcements" link in your main menu
3. Click "New Announcement"
4. Click on the "Text" link in the popup dialog box
5. Create a category for your post. Here you can type in any type of text or number. Pick a category that is easy to remember so you can later associate similar announcements with this category.
6. Pick a title and write out the main body of your announcement in the "What's on your mind?" field.
7. Use Hashtags to group similar announcements together in the system.
8. Make a selection of who you would like to see this post. Please note that to avoid sending out any unintended announcements, we have separated the audience types into the categories of "Staff " or "Customers"
9. Click "Post" after you are confident you got all you need
Each member of your team or customers selected will now receive an email to log into their accounts to see your new post.